Alan was the superhero known as Green Lantern and a member of the Justice Society of America.
At some point in history Alan Scott became a hero using a special lantern and ring. He joined the Justice Society of America as the hero Green Lantern. He started a family and had twins, Jennie and Todd.
In 1988, Green Lantern managed to destroyed the villain Blackbriar Thorn.
At some point prior to 2010, he fought Eclipso and lost.
Unfortunately, in 2010 during the battle against the Injustice Society, he was one of the heroes that perished, apparently leaving green flames in the mansion after his death. His lantern was placed in the JSA headquarters.
- Green Lantern Ring Empowerment: Green Lantern used his ring, which he had to recharge once a day using the Power Battery, to acquire numerous abilities. He notably destroyed Blackbriar Thorn in 1988 through unknown means, either with an energy blast or with a green object he had created, and he also once fought alongside Wildcat against Sportsmaster, who, according to Pat Dugan, is one of the best fighters in the world. However, he could not defeat Eclipso, even when he combined his efforts with the Spectre.
- Energy Blasts: Green Lantern could emit powerful blasts of green energy from his ring.
- Energy Constructs: Green Lantern could create any object that his ring willed it to by simply imagining it and picturing it in his head.
- Additional Season 1 appearances include being pictured in "" and being seen on a poster in "".
- Additional Season 2 appearances include being mentioned in "", "", "", and "".
Notes And Trivia
- Alan Scott is the first seen character to have more than one biological child. He is also the only known JSA member to have more than one biological child.
- In the comics, Alan Scott was a engineer that discovered the start heart in a form of a lantern, he then became the first Green Lantern with the ability to fly, energy construction and intangibility. He was a member of the Justice Society of America.